Sisal and Palm Pot Scrubber
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
A sustainable scrubber to replace plastic or metal pot scrubbers, great for heavy-duty yet scratch-free cleaning like stuck-on food, heavy stains, burnt scraps, grease on cast iron pots. Each scrubber will come in unique bamboo patterns.
- sisal bristles: sisal is a natural fiber that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. It is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- bamboo handle: bamboo is a sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water to grow, self-replenishes, and is less likely than other woods to crack.
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.